By Rev. Donald E. Wildmon
Foreword by Ann Coulter
Don Wildmon, founder and president of the American Family Association, takes on the Christian bashers in this book that is far more than a litany of horror stories. Inspired by the documentary series of the same name, co-produced by the Inspiration Networks and the American Family Association, Speechless: Silencing the Christians explains – using the very words of the Christian bashers, just exactly what the anti-Christian coalition wants and why they must get Chrisitans out of the way to get it.
Christians are being silenced all across America: in the political debate, the public square, the schools, the workplace, and even in the sanctuary of their own churches. Read these signs of the times:
- Christians threatened with prison for protesting the homosexual agenda
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies fired for quoting the scriptures or forbidden to display family pictures in their office cubicles because they offend homosexual employees
- Christian churches ordered by the government to perform lesbian marriages
- “Antibullying” programs explicitly promote homosexuality in public schools
- Municipal workers forbidden by the city to say “family values” because those words constitute a hate crime
- Proposed federal laws supposedly aimed at preventing employment discrimination that would make discrimination against Christians the law of the land
- Other “antidiscrimination” laws make Christian charities illegal
- Secularist liberals in Congress seek to censor or bankrupt Christian broadcasters.
- The IRS “cracking down” on Christian pastors who oppose homosexual propaganda in schools, abortion on demand, or same-sex marriage
- The real impact of same-sex marriage? Any criticism of homosexuality would be legally defined as bigotry. Christians who protest could lose their jobs, go to jail, or see their churches shut down by the government.
- The Christian haters are becoming an elite class of super citizens whose moral views are actively sponsored by the state while Christians are increasingly censored, penalized, and even prosecuted.