Parenting Isn't for Coward
by Dr. James Dobson (Soft Cover)
Does your heart skip a beat when you think of all that could go wrong in the parenting years ahead? Anxiety is normal, but your worst fears don’t have to become reality. Speaking both as a therapist and a father, Dr. James Dobson helps you . . .
- prevent child-rearing troubles before they happen
- banish your guilt about hard-to-raise children
- protect your sanity during a child’s adolescence
- restore your energy when you’re facing burnout
- enhance your relationships with your kids
With more than one million copies sold, this confidence-building classic will help you experience the full joy of parenthood—and what may be the greatest sense of fulfillment you’ll ever know.
Softcover. 256 pages.