Jesus IS Involved in Politics!
Book and Bonus DVD
by Neil Mammen
An AFA EXCLUSIVE!
How often have you been told: "Jesus was not involved in Politics," "Jesus was a Socialist", "Politics is dirty" "Talking politics in Church will turn people away" "It''s wrong to force your moral values on others" "You can''t legislate morality," "Laws don''t change hearts" "The Church should stick to preaching the Gospel" Wish you had a Biblical and logical way to show your pastor and friends that these are all false?
- Discouraged by how the Church shies away from politics?
- Weary of trying to get your pastor to speak out against bad laws?
- Fearful for your children''s religious freedoms?
- Wish you could convince Christians that we need to be involved politically in order to obey Christ?
- Learn why avoiding politics is unloving, mean spirited and in direct contradiction to what Christ did and commanded.
- Learn why not being involved in politics violates the second greatest commandment.
- Find out why anyone who says we should not be involved in Politics is saying slavery, child labor, temple prostitution and racism and a host of other evils should still be legal.
- Refute the argument that insists that Jesus was a socialist and thus the government should be in the business of charity.
- Demolish the ridiculous concept that Christian involvement in politics has never worked.
This book is your tool to prove that if churches were involved, if pastors were training their congregations in the core principles of the law and social justice; and if American Christians voted Biblically; within just a few years, poverty would diminish, welfare would be handled by churches, crime would be reduced and families would start to mend. Else the nation will continue its downward spiral and the innocent and poor will suffer and Christians will begin to be persecuted. Seem alarmist? The facts show otherwise. Time is short. Used correctly these arguments can change pastor''s minds and can awaken the sleeping giant of the American Church.
Download the Study Guide