There is great disagreement within the modern Church on how important the bible is to an understanding of homosexuality. As we listen to the opposing voices, it becomes clear that the underlying issue is one of hermeneutics. In Volume 1 of The Bible and Homosexuality, Dr. Robert Gagnon cuts through the false arguments to examine the foundational issues and texts that should form the basis of a Christian’s approach to the issue.In this session you’ll learn about:
• The role of the bible in responding to homosexual behavior.
• The key passages that determine sexual ethics.
• The motivation of love in proclaiming truth to the world.
Living in a rapidly decaying society, Christians can find themselves carried along with the acceptance of homosexual marriage. Ironically, this deception happens while holding in their hands the greatest revelation of sexual ethics – their bibles. In Volume 2 of The Bible and Homosexuality, Dr. Robert Gagnon explores the richness of the Creation narrative and reveals the moral bedrock of marriage and sexual ethics.
In this session you’ll learn about:
• The sacred architecture in human sexuality
• The Image of God expressed in male/female distinctives
• The foundation for marriage in Creation