21 Questions DVD Curriculum
Kids have questions. In fact, they have some of the toughest questions we may ever be asked. What do we do when they ask us, “Why does God allow suffering?” “Can we trust the Bible?” “What is a Christian worldview anyway?”
In The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask About Christianity: DVD Curriculum, author and speaker Alex McFarland offers insight and clarity to help parents answer the daunting question their children may ask and help pass a biblical worldview on to the next generation.
1. How to Answer the Questions Your Kids Will Ask About Christianity
2. Questions About God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
3. Questions About Suffering and Evil
4. Questions About the Bible
5. Questions About Miracles
6. Questions About Christian Living
This package includes two DVDs, each with three 30-minute sessions (6 sessions in total), one Leader’s Guide, as well as one Participant’s Workbook (Also Sold Separately) with questions to enhance your group’s study experience.